Saturday 28 September 2013

Ugh. Smoking. It's the worst. And I feel like sort of a hypocrite saying that since I puffed on a cigarette or two back in my college days, but now? I absolutely CAN'T stand it.
Cigarettes reek to high heaven. And they're dirty. And whenever I see a celebrity with a cancer stick in their hand, their level of attractiveness drops down a few levels and I wonder why in the heck they've adopted such adisgusting habit.
The identities of some A-list smokers will probably shock the hell out of you. I know I was surprised to see moms and other well known stars getting their nicotine fix.

Keira Knightley

Her youthful good looks aren't going to last if she keeps up with this nasty habit.

Jessica Alba

You have GOT to be kidding me. I though she was all natural and non-toxic and stuff?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!